LA private tours in Los Angeles, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, LAX
Disneyland and California Adventure Theme Parks
From the charm of Main Street, U.S.A to the whimsy of Mickey's Toontown, explore eight fantastic "lands" of nostalgia, color and delight. Let your imagination run free in a magic kingdom where life is a fairy tale and dreams really do come true. Disney's California Adventure Park is adjacent to Disneyland® Park. Disney's California Adventure® Park offers exciting attractions, live shows, shopping and dining experiences in four distinctly themed lands: Hollywood Pictures Backlot, Golden State, Paradise Pier and “a bug's land”.
* Hours: Disneyland Park. 9:00 am - 11:00 pm. Disney's California Adventure Park. 10:00 am - 9:00 pm.
* Reservations: Not required
* 2012 Cost: $80 Single Day Theme Park Ticket - Ages 10 and Up, $74 Single Day Theme Park Ticket - Ages 3-9
* Parking: $15
* Location: On Interstate 5, south from LA. Exit Disneyland Drive and turn left (South). Then Proceed across Ball Road. Use the left three lanes to access the Mickey & Friends Parking Structure.
* How Long: Allow about a day to see everything in one park, longer when the park is busy
* Best Time to Visit is January through March and September through October. These months are lower in park attendance.
* More Info at http://disneyland.disney.go.com
Los Angeles area tours call at 1-800-761-1775 or to see more details about our tours visit http://www.LATravelTours.com
© 2023 Created by Los Angeles Tours. Powered by
You need to be a member of Los Angeles Tours to add comments!
Join Los Angeles Tours