LA private tours in Los Angeles, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, LAX
Santa Barbara Vintners Festival is just a two weeks away on May 4th, 2019. Join organized tour to visit wine tasting festival from Los Angeles!
- Take a grapevine home to plant in your own backyard, or take a break from tasting all those award winning wines and visit our massage booth! In the mood to learn more about how all that wine is made?
- Chat with the Chalky Ridge Vineyard Management team and tour the state of the art equipment on display. Have you ever wondered how a barrel is made? Watch local barrel cooper Tonnellerie Radoux as he artfully demonstrates the process.
- Heat and steam are used to make the strips of oak pliable, so stand back and prepare to be amazed! This is also your chance to learn from the experts about barrel fermentation and just why all of that wine tastes so great. --
- Put on your dancing shoes because there is a great band lined up! The Coals will be playing their joyful jams on the main stage.
- Great culinary demonstrations lined up for the day, with local favorite Far Western Tavern demonstrating Santa Maria Style BBQ and Branden's Gourmet Mushrooms demonstrating delicious fungi creations that pair wonderfully with Santa Barbara County wines.
Organized group tours with round trip van transportation is available from Los Angeles, Hollywood, Beverly Hills. Seats are filling fast! Minimum 4 people to join. Cost is $179/person (includes festival admission). More Info about festival here http://www.sbvintnersweekend.com/.
To book, please call 1-800-761-1775 American Riviera Tours, email:email@example.com.